JOIN INSPIRE TRADES FORUMS

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
active community around the world.

Tagged: 

• 210518 Homework

• Demo

May 18, 2021 at 6:01 pm

Homework is to find the playing pitch on the BTCUSD and identify trading opportunities in the over/under valued parts of the pitch.

• AndersonW

May 19, 2021 at 2:31 pm

https://s3.tradingview.com/snapshots/b/bYMgXHGP.png

I don’t know if this will work

• Fredrik

Administrator
      May 20, 2021 at 8:09 am

Hi Walter,

Picture from TradingView is coming through absolutely fine! Good job!

I am struggling slightly to see exactly where you have placed your pitch as the chart you have preinted is the hourly rather than the daily. It looks as if the floor is pretty much correct whereas I believe the ceiling is too low in that there is no confirmed reversals available and therefore the ceiling has to be placed at the highs. We will go through why in the next session.

If you could please send a picture of the daily I’ll be able to give more feedback as I’ll see where your suggested traded areas are coming from as well. Hope that helps a little bit on the way!

• AndersonW

May 20, 2021 at 2:08 pm

https://www.tradingview.com/x/98wAjBCZ/

Hi Fredrik I didn’t realise I sent the wrong time chart, here’s my daily chart. I could well have been wrong however I found reversal (pivot) between 8th and 10th May, with the control/ continuation on 11th & 12th April. You will see i did include a text to indicate the same.

• Fredrik

Administrator
      May 25, 2021 at 6:17 pm

Hi Walter,

We just went through the homework in the session, you may want to check out the Foundation Lab session in teh recorded sessions area. There is follow-up homework on this as well.

There were a couple of curved balls in the pitch setting and without you in the session it was a little bit difficult to interpret the chart I’m afraid as there were a lot of potential areas to trade that you had identified. Hopefully the session will straighten out a few of your questions, otherwose feel free to pop any questions into next weeks homework!

The discussion ‘210518 Homework’ is closed to new replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Inspire Trades