JOIN INSPIRE TRADES FORUMS

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
active community around the world.

• 210622 Homework!

• Fredrik

Administrator
    June 22, 2021 at 8:33 pm

Homework from the session today, investigate the ETHUSD cryptocurrency pair and set the pitch and look for Long and Short trades in the extremes.

• leoni

June 25, 2021 at 3:01 pm
    • Fredrik

Administrator
      June 25, 2021 at 9:46 pm

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for your homework submission.

I agree with your pitch, I did place the loor slihtly further own, will send you our chart separately to give all other students a chance to ive it a go as well. The position you have chosen is very good so no issues there at all.

Looking at traded areas, there are a couple of overriding things to address.

You always have to look for the trades at the “front edge” of price, meaning any priceaction after the area you find the trade must not have it’s stop taken out by any subseuent price action. Basically, if you look at the chart fro today looking backwards, you should have a clear view at each stop even though you can have price action that comes past the entry of the area. I’ll try to make a picture to show you the issue I am seeing.

Have a look at the areas marked with yellow in the attachment. Price in these areas has gone through the traded areas and gone through the stop which invalidates them.

Hope that makes sense! If not, let me know and we’ll go through it in session.

The discussion ‘210622 Homework!’ is closed to new replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Inspire Trades