JOIN INSPIRE TRADES FORUMS

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
active community around the world.

Home Page Forums Inspire Trades Foundations Forum Foundation Lab Homework 20/04/2021

• Foundation Lab Homework 20/04/2021

• Fredrik

Administrator
    April 20, 2021 at 1:50 pm

All,

Please post your homework from the session today 20/04/2021 as replies to this discussion. The thread will be reviewed at least daily until Tuesday 27/04 when we will go through the results in the lab session. Happy Trading Everyone, and may the trades be ever in your favour

• Dennis

April 21, 2021 at 9:51 am

Hi Fredrik

Hhttps://uk.tradingview.com/chart/MES1!/mydPcFIb-MES1-Homework/ere is the analysis from Des and myself

• Fredrik

Administrator
      April 23, 2021 at 11:11 am

Hi Dennis and Des,

Apologies for the slow response on this! As we only very briefly discussed this in the Intermediate lab on Wednesday, here is a bit more feedback;

In general, I can agree with the placement of the pitch, there are a couple of places where it can potentially be but bearing in mind we are expecting a bigger correction, this is sort of a good place. It’s a clean reversal/pivot and a clean base.

In the overvalued area, I agree with your assessment, unfortunately it was an area that didn’t work. Just behind it however is a DBD combo higher up, 4669.5 entry short with a refined stop at 4174.5 even though the whole area stretches up to ATH at 4183.50.

In the undervalued area of the pitch there are a few areas, one right at the entry of the lower 25%, entry long at 3764.50 and a stop at 3720.50 with a strong base just behind it.

The second area, entry long at 3675.75 and a stop at 3651 I completely agree with, the only point being that you need to be very careful to make sure that you have marked the complete area, particularly on the stop side. I would suggest using the magnet function. After that you can make an assessment whether to add a buffer and how much, definitely more important on Forex and stock indices!

I also agree with the two lowest areas you have marked up as potential zones to trade, my slight concern with these is that they only show themselves quite far down the timeframes which weakens them a bit.

Hope that helps, any questions, feel free to fire them in!

• leoni

April 26, 2021 at 9:03 am

Hi Fredrick,

Please see homework for MGC1! short areas (Wendy)

MGC1! 1779.1 ▲ +0.07% Unnamed (tradingview.com)

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  leoni.
    • Fredrik

Administrator
      April 26, 2021 at 12:12 pm

Hi Wendy,

Unfortunately your chart that you attached will not open on my computer for some reason.

Could you please go to Publish, int he top right corner of tradingview and publish you chart, as per the tradingview tutorial video here:

How to publish your trading ideas with TradingView

and then copy the link that is created once you have published your idea! Hopefully that works better! I’ll feed back to you as quick as I can!

Kind regards

Fredrik

• leoni

April 27, 2021 at 10:46 am
    • Fredrik

Administrator
      April 27, 2021 at 11:49 am

Hi Leoni,

Unfortunately it still doesn’t work! I’ll record a brief video and hopefully that helps. Will be here shortly if all goes well!

• Fredrik

Administrator
        April 27, 2021 at 12:32 pm

Hi Leoni,

Please find attached below, hopefully it is of some help!

Kind regards

Fredrik

• Fredrik

Administrator
    April 27, 2021 at 6:02 pm

Hi guys,

Please find below a link to the chart as analysed in the session on the 27th.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/MES1!/9D4KeB5Y-MIcro-S-P500-Index-Futures/

The discussion ‘Foundation Lab Homework 20/04/2021’ is closed to new replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Inspire Trades