JOIN INSPIRE TRADES FORUMS

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
active community around the world.

Home Page Forums Inspire Trades Foundations Forum Foundation Lab Homework 27/04/2021

• Foundation Lab Homework 27/04/2021

• Fredrik

Administrator
    April 27, 2021 at 7:09 pm

Hi guys,

Homework from the Foundation Lab session on 27/4 is to Set the pitch and find combo patterns in the over and under valued of the pitch on the EURGBP. Please post your analysis here, with a chart attached if you like and we’ll give you feedback on your work.

• leoni

May 4, 2021 at 5:22 am
    • Fredrik

Administrator
      June 1, 2021 at 9:24 pm

Hi Wendi, I am sooo sorry for the extremely long wait on the feedback of this homework! I really wanted to feed back on it though, even if it is late!

Let’s start with the pitch. I can see why you have put the ceiling where it is but I have one issue with it. There is no active reversal that reaches as high up as the basing action you have specified. It is a really good base but it just hasn’t got the confirmation with a reversal into it yet. I have set the ceiling of the pitch on the bar of the 16th of February, where you have identified a possible trading opportunity.

I am not quite certain where you have located the floor of the pitch, it isn’t quite clear on the picture. There is a problem with the EURGBP in that the current actual floor comes from late June 2016. I will show why in a lab.

The discussion ‘Foundation Lab Homework 27/04/2021’ is closed to new replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Inspire Trades